"Superpower liquid" gentle exfoliating liquid with AHA acid, 30 ml
The AHA glycolic acid in our “Superpower liquid” removes dead skin cells, deeply purifies it and prepares it for better resorption of oils and active components from products such as creams and face masks. The formula is based on 5% glycolic acid, but the product is enriched with as many as 8 herbal extracts, oils and panthenol that moisturize and soothe the skin, and also have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects. It does not rinse, but it is left to act overnight. Be sure to use a cream with a high protection factor (see Sun BABE SPF 50). The texture is formulated so that it is quickly and completely absorbed.
- reduction of hyperpigmentation
- smoothing skin texture
- removal of dead cells
- scar reduction
It is formulated without the addition of parabens, synthetic fragrances, without allergens and other irritants. A vegan product. Manufactured in CROATIA.
Glycolic acid is one of the alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) used for chemical exfoliation of the skin - it removes dead skin cells. Due to its smaller molecular size, it is more effective because it penetrates deeper into the skin. Stimulates collagen production and improves skin structure, helps fight hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, blackheads, acne..
The addition of oil allows the skin hydration, soothes and alleviates it after using acids, smoothes and enhances its elasticity, helps fight irritation and wrinkles, they are important in the production of collagen and are rich in many vitamins and fatty acids.
- Avocado oil
- Jojoba oil
- Wheat germ oil
- Almond oil
Antioxidant herbal extracts
Herbal extracts, in addition to their antioxidant effect, prevent the loss of moisture from the skin, prevent the breakdown of collagen and help regulate sebum production.
- Aloe vera
- White Tea
La PIEL LAB "Superpower liquid" intensively and deeply cleanses the skin, rids it of all impurities and makes it perfectly soft, smooth and healthy. It prevents the appearance of imperfections on the skin and evens out its complexion. After use, enjoy the freshness and radiance of your youthful and healthy skin.
* Note: a mild and short-lived burning sensation is expected on skin that is not accustomed to AHA acids until the skin adapts to more frequent use. In case of severe irritation, rinse and apply a mild cream (see La PIEL LAB face cream).
Delivery of products
- Express shipping (3-6 working days)
- Standard shipping (10-12 working days)
Outside Europe (World):
- Standard shipping (11-14 working days)
* The package contains one La PIEL LAB "Superpower liquid" of 30 ml.
Active component - glycolic acid removes dead skin cells that can clog pores and lead to acne, pimples and other skin imperfections. It is an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) used for chemical exfoliation of the skin, and in addition it stimulates collagen production and improves skin structure. The formula is enriched with as many as 8 plant extracts, oils and panthenol that enable our exfoliating peeling to nourish, deeply moisturize and soften facial skin, while also having antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
- antioxidant plant extracts (Algae, Curcuma, Aloe vera, Calendula, Comfrey, Marshmallow root, Oat, Chamomile)
- vitamins (panthenol is a precursor of vitamin B5)
- quality oils (Avocado oil, Jojoba oil, Wheat germ oil, Almond oil)
- quality oils (Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Almond Oil)
- antioxidants such as tannins and flavones in plant extracts
- glycolic acid
Reduction of hyperpigmentation:
- glycolic acid
Aqua / Water, Glycolic Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol Curcuma Longa (Curcuma) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Panthenol, Symphytum Officinalis (Comfrey) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Spirulina Maxima Powder.
* Organic Certified Ingredients
On cleansed skin (we recommend our facial cleansing foam before use), it is enough to put only a few drops to cover the face and/or neck in a thin layer. Use it before bed and leave it on overnight, without rinsing.
Note: due to AHA glycolic acid which is the main ingredient in liquid peels, a mild and short-lived burning sensation on skin that is not accustomed to AHA acid is quite expected until the skin adapts to more frequent use. In case of signs of severe irritation, rinse immediately. It is mandatory to use SPF cream with a high protection factor during the day to avoid damage by UV rays (such as the formation of hyperpigmentation/dark spots, capillaries, redness, etc.).
We recommend our face cream with SPF 50.
It is necessary to regulate the thickness of the application and the frequency of liquid peeling depending on the skin type:
- oily skin type, we recommend using 2-3 times a week for the first 30 days, and later 1 time a week is enough.
- normal and mixed skin type, we recommend 1-2 times a week for the first 30 days, and later once in two weeks is enough.
- dry skin should use the product a maximum of once a week in a thin layer for the first 30 days, and then once every two weeks is enough.
- not recommended for sensitive and dry skin
- avoid the area around the eyes
Europe: We offer 1-2 days shipping with DHL and 6-9 days shipping with GLS within Europe.
Outside the Europe: We offer 1-2 days shipping with DHL and 9-14 days shipping with GLS.
If you are not satisfied with our products, you have 90 day money back guarantee! No questions asked, we will give you your money back and the returns are on us (free).
Please shoot us a message, we would love to hear from you.
Please allow up to 48 hours for a reply, though we endeavor to reply to all emails as quickly as possible.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5.00pm
Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Phone: +385 91 901 2847